Why work with a divorce coach?
How to have a good divorce – use a Certified Divorce Coach® (CDC®). Using trained a CDC® means a better process, better life after divorce for you and your family. A CDC® helps you manage the process and prioritize your needs and boundaries throughout your divorce. There are a ton of unknowns in a divorce, especially if you’ve never gone through it before.
Save time, save money, and have a better outcome when you have a partner and a plan.
A divorce coach does not provide legal advice.
What does a Certified Divorce Coach® do?
- Help streamline your interactions with your attorney and other professionals.
- Work with you as a thinking partner.
- Focusing on what you need to know and what questions you need answered. This is usually at a significantly lesser cost than your attorney.
- Guide you through challenging decisions
- Custody and parenting issues,
- Employment and housing options,
- Whatever issues might be bubbling up when you’re in your own divorce story.
- Offer resources for your particular situation – from therapists to career counselors, attorney referrals to life coaches.
In the process a Certified Divorce Coach® helps you manage what you need to do and avoid procrastination (which can also lead to climbing legal bills, meeting deadlines saves money).
They also help you look beyond the settlement of the divorce and assist you in shaping decisions positively and proactively – designed to support your life past the divorce, not just up to the day of your decree.